20120806

20120803

GOING to Stonehenge and Bath's Roman Baths today!
I got up early and got myself ready then high tailed it down to Victoria Coach Station where I found a lovely little cafe to have breakfast at:


View Larger Map

After that it was a long bus ride but then, Stonehenge!














Then we were off to Bath!







And here it is! The Roman Bath House!





























The view of Bath Abbey from the Roman Baths:


View Larger Map



And a lady, just kickin' it in the square, singing opera:















Now I had several other 360ยบ videos, unfortunately, the Looker app that makes them happen on the iPhone crashed and, no matter what I did, I couldn't get it to open again so I lost all the lover level videos... Needless to say, Kogeto is going to be getting a strongly worded email from me about the need for reliability.






























Here are some of the pieces of the Bath house that have been salvaged from deterioration:












































And the Statue man with the pigeons:











After this incredibly full day I slept on the bus all the way back to London. When I got back to the Kingston Station there was a sign that reminded me of my Papa, my Sister, and my Stepmom:



Then I saw this which reminded me of my Mama!



Then...

I got home and went to bed.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment