20120725

20120725

I just realized I've been putting up these posts in the wee hours of the morning, so some of my dates are a day ahead! Bah!

Today, Wednesday, 20120725, 22:14hrs:
Had class in the room and we talked about Mrs. Dalloway. My 2000 word paper is officially due Friday. My Creative Writing portfolio is due tomorrow at 13:00. After class, around noon, I came back to the flat and made a large quantity of spaghetti to get me through the next couple of meals. I was going to do some homework but it was so bloody hot out that I couldn't think so I ended up watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I've spent the last three nights (or early mornings) watching The Curse of the Black Pearl after blogging and falling asleep during it, finally getting to the ending yesterday. During the movie I had some visitors as it was my turn for new linens and towels. After the movie I took a shower and went to see Batman with Serina, Mary, and Melanie. It was pretty good! I'd recommend it to a friend. Came home, and now I'm going to sit with the Clayhill Gang (employees) and then go to bed. Tomorrow's plan is to shut my ass in my room and write write write until I have the semester finished! Wee!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment