20120625

Logan Airport

Alright! Here we go! This trip is about to go international!

Yup, got myself a $2 banana, gotta eat my fruit! I polished off my sandwiches over the day and am pretty sure the last one was borderline not alright... Quinn, I know you would have eaten it, but your stomach rivals a that of a scavenger and I'm a delicate boy.
So! Remember how I got the pat down at BZN? Yeah, nothing at Logan. Not even a blink. They dug the kilt, did the wipe thing with the film in no time and had me through like I wasn't a pain in the ass. Maybe they're more efficient, maybe they don't care as much, either way it was more pleasant since I decided to go with comfort and wear the kilt even after the pat down.
Just a quick note, Logan has these cute little pods of chairs where you can sit down and plug in your electronics. Pretty nice!
Check in next when I land in Reykjavik! What fun!
Mmm, rice crispy! Thanks Mama!

I nearly forgot to complain! I checked my luggage for London but I had forgotten to refill my tobacco pouch first so all of my tobacco in going to be inaccessible until I get to my final destination... Wait, isn't Final Destination a horror movie? Ugh... Anyway, I actually found a tin of tobacco at a Duty Free store past security! And all is right in the world. Maybe they have nicotine gum for the flight since I think my ecig is toast...

Location:Service Rd,Boston,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment